Saturday, May 19, 2012

Silence.

The World's Loudest Snorer has been silenced.

Rest in peace.

Papi and I will miss your visits.


She would get so excited when she saw me, that she would pee every time.  My friends really appreciated that.  Especially when it was all over their living room floor.


She appreciated her step brother dogs so much that she also peed in The Golden's bed.

She's one of the few that Sir Bark-A-Lot actually allowed in his space.


G'ma loved her so much, that when I told her last night, she started to cry.


I've never had so much fun going pee.  There wasn't much leg room to sit.  This was me peeing standing up.

You were a really good Bathroom Buddy, none-the-less.


I'm so heartbroken, my little bed hog.

There is a place reserved for you, here in our hearts.  Our strong hearts will beat for yours that couldn't hold you through this life.

Papi and I will never stop missing you.

And I will never forget the lemon cake you indulged in before any of us humans got to it.

I'm so at loss.

Please give love to my Dearly Departed Gypsy, and Mr. Moustache.

I hate crying.

I don't want you to go.

if you want to feel rich, count the many things you have that money can't buy

16 comments:

  1. This was so beutiful, you made me cry with laughter. I miss her judgy eyeballs and long to be slimed one more time with thos Jowels that were to irresistable not to mooch. Thank you for always taking such good care of our lovliest Rooker.
    Love u naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nomers, by allowing me to be a part of your family, it also means i feel your loss.

      she was such a part of our world.

      love you so much my dear

      a xo

      Delete
    2. It is always so sad when they leave us but we can be eternally grateful for their lessons of love. I am very sorry for your loss and I am sending lots of love your way. xoxo

      Delete
    3. twister, i knew you'd chime in with love. such a hard day. i'm feeling so sad.

      Delete
  2. Awww...my heart hurts for that sweet girls family/friends! Never met her but love her through the pics. Sounds like she had much love. Glad she had you all in her life. Thoughts are with you. xo

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for the love cathy ... she really was part of the family :'(

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you sweety ... i appreciate the love

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear about the loss of a most precious family member. thanks for sharing such a beautiful tribute to the bed hog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the tears have stopped. now it's just about regaining energy i lost from so much sadness

      Delete
  5. Why do people call dogs "animals" when it's our pets who teach us acceptance, compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love? A wonderful doggie had a great pack. I hope your happy memories help heal the sadness of your loss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're magnificent beings. they are. she will be missed greatly xoxo

      Delete
  6. Andrea and Papi, so sad to read this post. Sending some virtual hugs your way. Allow yourselves to grieve over the loss of this wonderful doggie. Much love. xo

    ReplyDelete

your comments make this world feel smaller ... and you feel closer